Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Schedule Filming


For the scheduling of the filming, we are filming in chronological order of the events in the film. We want to film an exposition, a rising action, and the ending of the opening. We will post more during filming.


Day 1: We started by filming the scenes in the office by going into the back room and filming a conversation between the two characters. It went okay, but the interactions seemed a bit awkward. We will fix that scene later.





Day 2: We reshot some of the conversation yesterday morning, but there is still more to be done. However, I filmed the part where the murderer finds me in my house last night, and I feel like it went relatively well. I feel like I should keep it the way it is, but I’ll see what the class thinks.









Day 3: Filming is done for now and I moved on and finished editing the film. Overall it turned out pretty good for a 3 day process. Aiden and I will definitely reshoot and re-edit some things in the future before our final submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment