Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Project Selection- Magazine

The magazine version of the project is a decently strong consideration for me. The ability for me to be able to express creativity without the pressure of filming it all is a major pro for the magazine. Having unpressed creative freedom is extraordinarily important to the making of a good quality project. I tend to stress over small details, so with the magazine I can fix anything I feel iffy about very easily. I'm not very artistic, so designing a magazine with colors and pictures seems like a challenge for me. However, I see it as an opportunity to learn more about expressing artistic creativity. The magazine is most likely not what I'm going to do, due to me not being very artistic and not very patient with computers. However, I'm willing to buckle down and learn to be patient and increase my art skills if I have to, so it's not completely off of the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment